You are here: About Us » PCO ASSOCIATION – CERTIFIED EVENT COMPANY (CEC Accreditation)
PCO ASSOCIATION – CERTIFIED EVENT COMPANY (CEC Accreditation)
ASN Events has gained accreditation as a Certified Event Company (CEC) from the Professional Conference Organisers Association of Australia and New Zealand, and accordingly is authorized to use the CEC seal.
Accreditation as a corporate sector CEC provides clients and industry with an assurance that the event management business they are or could be dealing with is committed to the highest quality event management business practices, consistency and reliability in the delivery of improvement.
For a company to be awarded CEC accreditation, it must have a minimum of one Certified Event Manager (CEM) employed in the business and additionally satisfy the following criteria, audited by an independent certified practicing (CPA) Accountant:
- Evidence of business procedure and processes manual
- Evidence of quality assurance systems
- Evidence of computerized conference/event registration management system
- Evidence of financial management systems and procedures
- Certificate of business registration
- Copy of the annual ASIC statement of solvency
- Copy of professional indemnity insurance policy and certificate of currency
- Copy of public liability insurance policy and certificate of currency
- Copy of standard engagement letter and engagement contract